You can contact the Click2School.com Support Team in the following ways: -
This agreement is written in English, English law prevails over disputes in or out of the UK.
The latest edition of these terms and conditions will also prevail.
When you upload information to the site you are placing it in the public domain maybe for the use of others who may also use your name in connection with that information.
Click2school Ltd may use specifically homework provided by a subscriber for general issue on the default function of the site.
As a user of the site you will not use the site for the following purposes.
- Collecting or posting information for commercial gain other than through the provided facilities within the site.
- Intimidate, bully or otherwise post spurious items of any nature designed to bring harm, stress or negative mental pressure to any individual or other subscriber.
- Upload any inappropriate imagery, this site is to be browsed by young individuals and all contents must be deemed appropriate,( by the controlling administrator of the school subscriber or click2school administrators or individual subscriber through the reporting function).
- Use a false idencompecompecompecompecompecompecompecompetitiveiveiveiveiveiveiveivey when using the site.
- Use the site if you are a convicted sex offender.
- Share your or use another subscribers account.
Any breach of the above terms may result in the termination of your account with loss of subscription fee, decisions lye without recourse with the school administrator, Click2school administrator or personal subscriber through the reporting function
As a user of the site you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
- We may remove any advert for any reason
- Your advertisements will comply with our guide for advertisers
- You advertise only on your own behalf
- We are not liable for any offers made on behalf of advertisers
- We do not endorse any items advertised on Click2School website
We will only use your information lawfully in accordance with the data protection act 1998.
Click2school reserve the right to terminate a subscription without notice.
All images are uploaded by the account holder, and are put into the public domain at their own risk.
Click2school is not liable for any corrupt data occurring through use of this site or virus damage through the same.